Anyone else write?

Werbung:

Kate23

I used to write stories for fun when I was younger but now I write articles and blog entries and thing for people for profit. I do still write in my journal though, just basic things about what happened that day etc.

Super Six 4

I thought up a short story and a novel, but both I binned. I've thought up another one, a sci-fi one this time, but haven't really gone anywhere with it. I'm still trying to think of a captivating storyline.

Colour

Its just a small adventure story but the reason it won't be worth anything is because I will probably release it for free

radascars

I don't know if I'm good in writing but I wrote several types of poem before and I find it easy for me to write whenever the mood is there.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well, im just hobby writer yet i enjoly doing it. Im writing a very long scifi novel, i have already wrotten three books as a total of 5000 pages so i think ill work out to Publish it.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well, im just hobby writer yet i enjoly doing it. Im writing a very long scifi novel, i have already wrotten three books as a total of 5000 pages so i think ill work out to Publish it.

beckyv1265

I love to write. lol I am just not sure if i am any good. I am working on a SHTF scenario at the moment. However, I find that my punctuation skills really suck. I am installing Dragon software andf will have to get my Man to go over it to make sure the grammar is good. If I have to keep stopping and fixing error i find it stifles my creativity. I also have trouble killing off any characters. My man says I am too nice and more people need to die. It aparently creates drama. lol So we shall see.

Werbung: