Another stop Along the 6 month journey

Currently in Guam (US Territory, near the marianas trench) We have stopped here for a week or two to get some stuff fixed if its fixable, hopefully its not, i'm quite frankly sick of seeing Japan. And thats pretty much all I've seen so far. If you were wondering why i'm posting this in here its because i have no idea why i have no access to the lo3 forums anymore so i post here for all to read. Hopefully i'll be getting back soon cause they suck and cant fix our shit but if not i'll be back around december hopefully with a decent ping. Anyway if you guys have been trying to call my phone doesnt work in japan or here in guam for some reason but i'll try to call you guys back when i get the chance, guam is like the origional wild wild west. We have determined that no rules or laws exist here based upon the physical abuse that strippers insue on their clients I've seen customers at a strip club be dragged on stage and whipped with belts from customers in the crowd, underwear torn out of pants and hung on the stage and other sorts of absolute rediculous but anyway catch you later. --Fatty--

Werbung:

Intro

Whatup Fatty - goodta hear from you. Think my boy's in the same area as you right now. He's on the CVN 65 somewhere over there.

I see that you found the AiW forums - seems the salad needed tossing. We're still here, just kinda rebuilding and doing other things. I think what really happened is Lo3 fell apart in the absence of your auto-sniping skills.

:twisted:

Stay clear of the vengeful strippers and hope you make it home soon.