Amazing and crazy combos

Master_7

I made the greatest most lucky shot of my life last night... GoFast was in the games with me last night and can atest to my "being on fire" and getting kicked numberous times.... I had decided to start using my L96 again in deathroom and needless to say, I was putting bullets on target like crazy. 1 shot, 1 kill

anyway, it was mid game, and the other team was getting p!ssed about me camping in the back of deathroom and sniping there butts every time they tried to come through the doors... well, one guy went all the way around and down the stairs and tried to flank me... I was on far left when he came around... I didn't see him, but i heard his gunfire to the right of me and started taking hits... I made a mad single movement swing and scope in + shot ,,, all at the same time... I didn't even really see him, it was so fast.... bullet hit him squarely in chest... I was like holy-sh!t... wish I had it on video, it would be freaking awesome.... anywho,,, elite mods and CA suck, so I got kicked, after going 14 & 3, all kills from sniper.... deaths from random nades

Werbung:

Super Six 4

I made the greatest most lucky shot of my life last night... GoFast was in the games with me last night and can atest to my "being on fire" and getting kicked numberous times.... I had decided to start using my L96 again in deathroom and needless to say, I was putting bullets on target like crazy. 1 shot, 1 kill

anyway, it was mid game, and the other team was getting p!ssed about me camping in the back of deathroom and sniping there butts every time they tried to come through the doors... well, one guy went all the way around and down the stairs and tried to flank me... I was on far left when he came around... I didn't see him, but i heard his gunfire to the right of me and started taking hits... I made a mad single movement swing and scope in + shot ,,, all at the same time... I didn't even really see him, it was so fast.... bullet hit him squarely in chest... I was like holy-sh!t... wish I had it on video, it would be freaking awesome.... anywho,,, elite mods and CA suck, so I got kicked, after going 14 & 3, all kills from sniper.... deaths from random nades

that is epic, like bunnies.

garygofast

LOL Master you were on a roll
You couldn't miss
Ya I wish you had a vidio of that game
It was a blast while it lasted
GG Master
I wish some of the other forumers would come play with us

Werbung: