Alians play online y'know.....

Jdeadevil

Right, for some reason, when I play Rainbow Road, people keep re-appearing on road in the blink of a second. This never happens to me! It's like, they fall off, and suddenly appear back on without a cloud bringing them back or anything.

Is this cheating?

Werbung:

Jdeadevil

I doubt falling off a track and instantly coming back on in the blink of a second is a connection problem, it's just misfortune and bad luck!

Johnhg7

Here is what I THINK is going on, the game will predict where you are going in order to have faster speeds, and when it's wrong it has to correct its self so that creates the illusion of falling of the track and reappearing. This will not happen to you because you are in real time not with a second or two delay. I THINK

Jdeadevil

Good point, although poeple with a real brain can see that it was very possible. I mean, Time Crises was with a gun that points to the screen, and they made wireless controllers, clash them together and you have wireless gun that you shoot the screen with. That bascially explains the Wii Mote. :p

Although that's probably a different story, but the rest was just a matter of patience really, come to think of it. :)

guyofgod

Hmm...this is getting extremly offtopic :p Get it back on topic as to why you think they appear back so fast or I'll have to lock it :)

Jdeadevil

Ok, basically it's a glitch where it doesn't happen on their side but it happens on your side. This happens because of a reason that is unknown. And John, I'm going to have to ask for pardon on your post as well, if you just said noobs as a mutter and were calling me one, I'm going to have to kill you....

Well, not kill you, just..... Umm......

Werbung: