Alan Wake coming to PC/Steam

Jessi

Woot. Anybody else looking forward to it?

It's been only Xbox 360 until now, so if you played it there, was it really good? I've heard nothing but great reviews over the last couple years, but maybe it was just the hype from it winning some awards or fanboys from the series.

If you don't know what the game's all about, Wikipedia has a great write-up, as usual: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Wake

Werbung:

iebo00

This game is kind of dark and gloomy. Not so much in a dark story way but in a ' I can't see anything' kind of way. Its not good when you have to turn up the gamma on your monitor just to play. Although I haven't played it myself, that's just the impression I got from some reviews I saw.

Jessi

Is that the review for the PC version or is the Xbox one too dark, too? I'm just wondering if they didn't convert it over very well.

Werbung:

iebo00

Is that the review for the PC version or is the Xbox one too dark, too? I'm just wondering if they didn't convert it over very well.
No I think it was the Xbox version I was looking at. It could also have been the recording making it look a little darker. There's going to be a new one coming out which I saw, looks a little brighter. I think its called American Nightmare.