african trolls terrane screenshots

Werbung:

james1654

madman9800

I think your terain is very cliff based, especially for a troll tribes map. Troll tribe maps tend to put boundaries on with the use of trees. Also, I think maybe you should name your map Desert trolls, because that will go with the theme of the other tilset troll things. if you want help with triggers, I can easily help you with that, no problem!

Undead_Lives

I agree with james, your terrain is very cliff-based. However you have to remember that in Africa, and any desert, there aren't a lot of cliffs, it's mostly rolling sand hills.

james1654

No offense, but im going to be honest, and maybe speak for others here as well. Im sorry but at the moment my opinion would be . . . somewhat doubtfull of your map making skill. Maybe you should give us all proof that you are not just some noob that opened up world editor and thought "hey, i got a great idea, ill make an incredibly advanced hard to make map!" . Show us a previous map or something.

Couldn't you make these pictures less in size?
[/b]

each one takes me 0.5 seconds to dl. And they each take up aqbout 0.003 of my computer space.

abdumac

na, trust me i have A LOT of experiance with world editor, i just havn't spent much time on the terrane because im too anxius to do the triggering and object editing, here is a map that i made really quick

the point of the map is to break into the caste and steal a peice of gold next to the catherdral, it is a 2 player coop map that you can play over the internet. But be carefull because in this map 3 archers shots will kill you, 2 footman hits will kill you, one knight hit will kill you, and one spellbreaker hit will kill you.
And also you kill all thest pple in one hit, so the map is suppos to be like a stealth map.

I would recommend that you use your starting items well (5 mines, 3 spears, 3 medkits, and 1 binicular)
you should lay down a mine and slowy lure the pple into it. Also use you spears to kill some pple, but becarefull cuz the spears won't dmg the spellbreakers.

THIS MAP IS EXTREMELY HARD EVEN WITH 2 PPLE I DONT RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO IT ALONE.

You need A LOT OF PATIENCE.
HERE IS THE LINK FOR IT.
http://www.wc3anvil.net/forum/index.php?ac...etails&f_id=152

by the way the name of the map is "troll commando"

plz tell me what you think of it. AND REMEMBER DON'T SAY IT SUX BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T FINISHT IT, IT REQUIRES A LOT OF PATIENCE!!!!

Arkidas

I agree that it's way too "blizzard cliff" based.
Also please use .jpg format next time since .bmp images are spawns of hell :D

Alekill

i <3 jpeg its liek the best i'm not sure why but every site lets you use them so i just love em oh and the cliffs are funky and "blizzadry"

Werbung: