AFK with the bomb?

If an afk has the bomb should we kill that player to get the bomb and try to complete the objective?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I really don`t give a shit!

• Total voters
Werbung:

rocklee

I kill them to get the bomb. Just make sure that when you shoot them, do it in the head to save shots. Also just hope the person doesn't come back in the middle of the round and punish u!

Once i killed someone to get the bomb, got it planted, and then as it was ticking off, I get put in jail... only to find out that a CT was defusing! =(

blze

damn rock, i feel ya, nubs......yes BILLY HAS DONE THAT TO ME !

dammit that pissed me off, rofl.

edit, come to think of it he banned me, lol.

stoned_MONKee

If someone is afk. just let any of the admins know, as they are quick to remove afk's; if you have one on youer team they will gladly tk the afk bastard, get the bomb, and steal his gun! :twisted:

rocklee

Voltron said:
I said no, only because you can just ask the admins to do it for you. amx_slay baby,

Uhh not quite. One, it takes too long and an admin may not see the message cuz they're busy playing if they are CT. Only works if the admin is a T. That just wastes time.

Killing them wastes 1-3 bullets. I vote bullets because it saves you lots of time and also if your anal enough, buy back those 1-3 bullets you used because your still in spawn.

psychonaut13

isn't there some plug in somewhere that slays an afk player if he has the bomb and doesn't move from spawn after a period of time? please tell me there is. yesterday was the first time i had a chance to play in a few days and we were on aztec. we had THREE afk's at once....and no admin in the server to kick/slay them. makes for a poor gaming experience for sure.

stoned_MONKee

Wasn't there a way you could vote people out using their number in console? This would be an effective way of dealing with "problem" players, and perhaps there could be a way of tracking the number of times a player was "voted-out" to make admins more aware of players who take away from the server's "fun factor". I know I don't know shit about computers, but I do know when I used to play CS 1.3 there were voting abilities in console.

psychonaut13

yes, you can attempt to vote ppl on your team off the server. however i've found it incredibly difficult to get ppl to comply with the request to vote. i don't know if they just don't know how or what but they don't seem to want to do it.

Hotsauce

i honestly dont care, if the bomb is afk then be it well just try to kill them all instead and usually it ends up being 1. The bomb begins to move, 2. We kill all cts, 3. We all die, 4. Bomb gets slayed, either way by the time we figure out bomb is afk is usually to late to do anything about it!! so hey let the gooks play the indians and killem all

keisorsoze

Well you see Hotsauce, when I'm a terrorist I like to get the objective of the map done, and that is 1)knowing where the bomb is and where it's going 2)use team work

And by your #4 I guess your that type of player who just likes to go camp somewhere to get easy kills after your teammates have died just so you can say "Oh i'm a top 50 player"

I understand camping is a part of the game but not on a bomb map when your a terrorist......

Werbung: