Account problems

Nemy05

So i've just started playing CA, was playing away happily for the entire day @ my favourite internet cafe. Now since ive installed it @ home, i can play for about 2mins before it kicks me out of the server and logs me out with a msg : ' Your account has been logged on from a different location. Your client will now close.' WTF :mad:

I have more than the required system requirements to play the game, i know its not a virus or anything or my firewall. I was @ wits end, so i created a new account under a different email address and everything, and low and behold the SAME fking msg pops up!! FFS Is this a game bugg or something...?? :confused: Is there a fix, or will i have wait until the next version.

Okay...my final option would be to reinstall and clear reg, etc.... :eek:

Has anyone else had this problem...?? Opinions..?

Well, ive reinstalled and re-downloaded CA from 'Site B' of the main site; tis all working now, no errors what so ever.... phew.. :)

Werbung:

Love

Okay, I have had this error before. I simply just kept trying lol

Reboot possibly.

Same here, I cleared my internet files, temp files, etc. (Pretty much used CCleaner and Disk Cleanup) Then I restarted once more, didn't open up anything else but CA, and it worked.
If the problem persists, please post.

Nemy05

Same here, I cleared my internet files, temp files, etc. (Pretty much used CCleaner and Disk Cleanup) Then I restarted once more, didn't open up anything else but CA, and it worked.
If the problem persists, please post.

Well i've reinstalled, i played for that entire day, no problem. However the next day the same - problem. There really needs to be a fix for this...

Love

Well i've reinstalled, i played for that entire day, no problem. However the next day the same - problem. There really needs to be a fix for this...

Did you do anything that would potentially cause problems?
Do you have some hacking program for another day?
Possibly an autoclicker/typer for whatever reason?
This may be the cause of your problem, as to it was the same problem for my friend.

Also, watch your language, there are children who view this forum.

Nemy05

Did you do anything that would potentially cause problems?
Do you have some hacking program for another day?
Possibly an autoclicker/typer for whatever reason?
This may be the cause of your problem, as to it was the same problem for my friend.

Also, watch your language, there are children who view this forum.

Negative captain, i have not tinkered with the game what so ever..
I have never hacked, nor will I in the future.
Even children swear, this is a public forum right....free to make judgmental opinions. :eek:
So I'll make sure me spell-checker doesn't correct me when i do swear :p

Love

Negative captain, i have not tinkered with the game what so ever..
I have never hacked, nor will I in the future.
Even children swear, this is a public forum right....free to make judgmental opinions. :eek:
So I'll make sure me spell-checker doesn't correct me when i do swear :p

I have orders from Derek, who's the site owner, to edit posts and remove the inappropriate language.
If you have a problem with it, why don't you contact him and talk to him yourself.
Well seeing as I don't know the solution to your problem, I'll further look into it.
Give me some time.

lewism112

Any update on this? I also need answers.

I orginally tried this game on my laptop at my friends house and liked it went home to play and then it started giving me this message but i can still play on my laptop at my friends house no where else

Werbung: