A Yoshi Story

metroid0070

So yesterday, I was playing Yoshi's Story on VC (Along with Paper Mario), when I had a flashback.
Back when I was 7, I went to a friend's house to play Yoshi's Story. Well, he let me play, and I came across a stopsign guy. Back then, I had NO idea how to ground-pound, so I licked it a billion times. Then I tried to jump over him. Nothing. Then I got REALLY MAD, and shut off the N64. Then we ended up playing Super Smash Bros.
I thought I'd never play it again, but I downloaded it yesterday, and love it. I reccommend it, regardless of age. :D

Werbung:

Pythorne

metroid0070 said:
So yesterday, I was playing Yoshi's Story on VC (Along with Paper Mario), when I had a flashback.
Back when I was 7, I went to a friend's house to play Yoshi's Story. Well, he let me play, and I came across a stopsign guy. Back then, I had NO idea how to ground-pound, so I licked it a billion times. Then I tried to jump over him. Nothing. Then I got REALLY MAD, and shut off the N64. Then we ended up playing Super Smash Bros.
I thought I'd never play it again, but I downloaded it yesterday, and love it. I reccommend it, regardless of age. :D

Lol, I have never played it before, but i have had many people recommend it to me. Is yoshi story something like Paper mario or Super mario or maybe Yoshi's island

Danny

I downloaded this game because back then I just couldn't jump.. It really made me mad.. Now I could kick ass in the game :D

Jent214

Yoshi story is such an awesome game. I remember when i was small that i would look for every possible secret in the game because i loved it so much andi want it for VC but i dont have enoguh wii points. Oh well, I can wait!

Pythorne

Jent214 said:
Yoshi story is such an awesome game. I remember when i was small that i would look for every possible secret in the game because i loved it so much andi want it for VC but i dont have enoguh wii points. Oh well, I can wait!

Thanks for the info, but do you think it is one the best games on VC

wiipointsmaster

omg i absoultely love this game it brings back so many memories, i want to download it but i dont have any wii points and yes this is probably one of the best games for VC i would reccomend it because it was so amazing for N64

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
omg i absoultely love this game it brings back so many memories, i want to download it but i dont have any wii points and yes this is probably one of the best games for VC i would reccomend it because it was so amazing for N64

Thanks again, but i have one more question. Is Yoshi Story better than Paper Mario

Danny

Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:

Thanks again, but i have one more question. Is Yoshi Story better than Paper Mario

No Paper Mario is way better.. Yoshi's story just gave me nostalgia... but it wasn't hard..

Werbung:

killman360

I can't believe this is on VC already!:)(i have not been online with the wii in a while) But i loved this game. Thnx for the info.:D