A.V.A. On Steam

McCallum

Hello A.V.A. gamers! If you didn't know this yet, Steam just recently started supporting F2P games. They've had free games before, but not like the F2P games with cash shops in them. You can buy cash shop items through Steam now too! Do any of you use Steam to play A.V.A., or do you still stick with just the ijji REACTOR?

Werbung:

bertorelli

I prefer ijji launcher instead of Steam. Tbh, I hate Steam. I have bad experience with Steam, many errors, update failures... Nooo. Enough for me. I will never install Steam again.

McCallum

I prefer ijji launcher instead of Steam. Tbh, I hate Steam. I have bad experience with Steam, many errors, update failures... Nooo. Enough for me. I will never install Steam again.

Really? That's strange, I've never had errors or update failures with Steam, and I've been using it for at least four years. I've had a lot more problems with the ijji REACTOR than any other game launcher though. What were some of the error messages that you got with Steam? I might be able to help you out.

bertorelli

Maybe I'm unlucky. In most cases there were connection errors, but that's strange because I don't have any problems in any other games, and my network seems to be good. Tried many solutions, firewalls, changing ports etc.

bertorelli

Yes, these errors are really annoying... That's why I am not using this Valve's miracle anymore. So, I'm not the only one which is "Steam victim" :)

oninightmare

I use steam and I don't seem to have any client or server problems. I think it comes with computer connection and keeping everything up to date. I play AVA on steam and it's fine. Haven't had any error so far.

Werbung: