A longshot, but just maybe...

Super Six 4

Hey, so I play this other online game (browser game) called Evony sometimes, and its pretty good for its type, and it has like 5,000,000 players...yes, I did say 5,000,000 players...and...they have forums.

Walter, if you don't know where I'm going with this already-see if we can merge with them. Like the title says, a longshot-I don't know if it'd work at all, but can you at least see if it's possible? Because think about it, 5,000,000 players-there has to be hundreds upon hundreds in the Evony forums...

if it doesn't work, at least you tried, ehh?

Werbung:

mrman226

Well, I don't know what an MMORPG with 5 million members would want with a forum of 20, and besides, they're not exactly on the same topics. If we were going to try to merge with any site, I think we should try to merge with friendcodes.com, which has almost the same principle that wii pros was started on, and they talk about all games, just like we do.

Super Six 4

see, I said it was a longshot/I didn't know about what you would have to do to merge, but I think mrman is right sort of, in the sense that a forum of hundreds probably wouldn't want to be with a forum of like 20 at the most.

Although, we do have a MMORPG section in these forums, mrman, so its not entirely off topic.

Super Six 4

5 millions...that screws all of us LOL....

no, you guys don't get it-the game has about 5,000,000 players, but the forums? Idk, definately not that many. Its like CA, theres like 3,000,000 players or something, but only like 100 are registered with the forums.

Just want to clear that up.

Werbung: