Has nexon gone to?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Will50Wester

why not to put some kind of web to unmovilize the zobees?

lol that sounds nice, pretty much the whole problem with the zombies is how they can catch you so fast(and they are still invincible). Again though, they are WAYYYY to fast to be zombies, cause zombies are supposed to be slow walkers the last time I checked, not world sprinting record breaking missiles. Nexon is dumb to have made the zombies like that and they would be even dumber if they put the zombie in the black market available for hire someday, and you know nexon would put just about anything in the black market to make money reguardless of major unbalance between NX and GP ppl, but lets pray that they won't.:) Or it'll be the END of combat arms. Talk about immobilizing the zombies though, if nexon added the snowball nade launchers to the zombie mode, so the humans can freeze the zombies and strike them to pieces with one melee attack, then the human race may be saved!!!:p That'd be pretty fair anyways, cause I think the zombies have multiple lives if I remember, or was it just the hosts, and they can take us out with one strike so we should have something to take them out with one shot, then one more strike.

E

Elite SEAL

lol that sounds nice, pretty much the whole problem with the zombies is how they can catch you so fast(and they are still invincible). Again though, they are WAYYYY to fast to be zombies, cause zombies are supposed to be slow walkers the last time I checked, not world sprinting record breaking missiles. Nexon is dumb to have made the zombies like that and they would be even dumber if they put the zombie in the black market available for hire someday, and you know nexon would put just about anything in the black market to make money reguardless of major unbalance between NX and GP ppl, but lets pray that they won't.:) Or it'll be the END of combat arms. Talk about immobilizing the zombies though, if nexon added the snowball nade launchers to the zombie mode, so the humans can freeze the zombies and strike them to pieces with one melee attack, then the human race may be saved!!!:p That'd be pretty fair anyways, cause I think the zombies have multiple lives if I remember, or was it just the hosts, and they can take us out with one strike so we should have something to take them out with one shot, then one more strike.

yup -I should try using like an L96 on a zombie sometime -u know -when some of my team mates have a zombie pinned -whip it out and start headshotting the zombie(s) I bet it would do a lot.

lol ya whhat if the zombies had guns?

everyone's response to Nexon making zombies have guns: "OHHHHHH ****!!!!", and "OMFG WTF", etc.

then the next response is this, as you look down the game modes in a server lobby: Fireteam, Elimination, Elimination, One Man Army, Fireteam, Spy Hunt, Elimination, Search and Destroy, etc.

yocool

what if they were half zombie and half human. they would be like 200 hp and reg sprint. and hold guns..... im thinking new mode... btw all players auto become zombies

Werbung: