A few good players.

G

I was in the server tonight for like... 3 or 4 hours, and I came across some badass players. I'm not talking about kill ratios, because, quite frankly, I couldn't give a floating shit about rank. Not to say that they suck. In fact, they were pretty damn good.

One of the guys names was aToMiC. Kick ass guy with a kick ass personality. He also had the second highest score in the game, next to me. He was interested in joining PuNx, so, I told him to post on these forums and talk to Defender. So, if you hear from him, I, personally, think he'd make an excellent addition to the clan.

The other guy was EATME. I don't think he was interested in playing, but he's a kick ass teammate. Him and I like to play CS the same way. While everyone else runs out into the battlefield like stripped yardapes, we sit back and silence our weapons, sneak arround corners. You know, actually use tactics. We tore up alot of ass doing that. Anyway, I don't know if we'll ever see him in the server again. I hope so, though. If you see him, tell him I said "hello", as I really enjoyed playing with him tonight.

Hell, I think he'd be a badass addition to PuNx, too. I just don't know if he's interested in joining. Might be something to look into, though. :)

Werbung:

Defender

Thanks Wet. I was there for a bit of EATME. You and him owned on dust against Clutch and I. I was playing like shit but later that night I was hot and I was owning. We need a solid player or two to scrim some other clans. PuNx is ready to start ass raping. I think I might make a section on the site for Clans we pwn.

Werbung: