3rd party classic controller

Phillysoul11

10385-44202-TWirelessNWproduct800x600jpg-550x.jpg

Nintendo's current classic controller is pretty ugly. It's not as comfortable as some controllers can be, which is expected, because it's just an oval. Luckily, a somewhat more normal-looking controller has appeared. The T-Wireless NW is not only not-ugly, it also doesn't need to connect to the Wii remote (it connects through a wavebird-like wireless adapter in a GC controller port). Plus, its brand name is Thrustmaster.

The color scheme looks pretty nice, and it fits the color scheme of the Wii. I'm definitely considering this over the fugly classic controllers, especially because this one is the same price - $20. Although I'll be using mostly GCN controllers when Smash comes out, I'll replace the somewhat-defective one that I have with this.

Some other features listed on this page are slow/turbo buttons, rumble, and programming, which is described "All buttons, mini-sticks and directional buttons can be relocated thanks to the Mapping feature." Also, I haven't seen any images of the top side of the controller, but I figure that the R/L buttons are in their regular spots, with the Z1/Z2 buttons behind them, as opposed to the position of the Z buttons on the 1st-party controller.
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/BluFire/new-3rd-party-wii-classic-controller-looks-delicious-kind-of--44202.phtml
wow i think this looks great! i like it how this doesnt connect to the wii mote :) sweet idea

Werbung:

Gdog

Well, this controller does look more comfortable, but it kinda takes away the classic part of it. Whenever I play with the real classic controller, it makes me feel like I am back in the days, playing my SNES

gamelover15

That thing looks very comfortable and neat compared to the current classic controller, though, it does take away the classic feeling. Imagine playing smash with that...

Jesusdragon737

They say the classic controller is ugly. I really like the look of it. It looks really nice. It may not be comfortable, however. It is not supposed to be comfortable. It's a CLASSIC controller, designed after the NES and SNES controllers. This controller does look nice, though. However, it's made by a third party company, which turns me off instantly.

gamelover15

lu1g1 said:
i think it would be alot like playing smash with a gamecube controller lol
it does match the wii though.....

It would be, but the layout of A,B,X,Y kind of throw me off. That's why I liked the GC controller over a PS2 controller; they placement of those four buttons was comfortable on the GC controller.
I do agree how it matches the Wii...

sharp141

sorry but can i ask what turbo does on these 3rd party controllers? alot of my 3rd party controllers have turb and it doesnt do anythin

Phillysoul11

yeah i have never understood what turbo did....i have had countless 3rd party controlles with turbo and when i pressed it nothing ever happened :p

gamelover15

Turbo automatically presses the button you choose repeatedly and fast. This helps people you lack the ability to mash a single button over and over again (Like in Mario party games) It depends on the controller how you set it. For example, my controller requires you hold the turbo button and the button together and it will start to press it repeatedly.

Werbung: