3DS or DSI?

Kate23

I really love both but I'm wondering what everyone else's opinion is?

I remember when I first got my DSI how awesome it was to go online on my DS. I still like doing that and I like how small and light the DSI is so its great for travel.

I know some people don't like the 3D on the 3DS somehow, some think it hurts their eyes but I imagine thats because they don't have the settings right. I know it doesn't hurt my eyes and the 3D is amazing. I sometimes go from playing a 2D game, and then start playing a 3D game, and I'm shocked at the difference. You forget how distinctive the 3D is.

Werbung:

Rukoz

To be honest, the 3DS right now, is really expensive. Plus, when you use the 3D feature, it strains your eyes. 3DS is basically a show-off version of the DS(i). But thats my opinion basically.

Id rather get the DSi than the 3DS since the 3DS isn't really worth it.

Kate23

Yeah, but since its a new system, you can't play 3DS games on a DSI or other DS systems. So unless you don't want to play 3DS games you'd have to buy it. That is probably one thing that causes Nintendo to be able to sell them at a high price. Although, if you think about it, don't people buy phones and things for practically the same price?

LLuDawg

My favourite out of them all would have to be the DSi. Its small and simple lke the ds-lite but has online stuff and a camera. I also don't have to worry about eye problems and whatnot. That's my opinion but my friends would say the 3DS.

ragul40

I'd the 3DS because in a couple of years no more DS games will come out.
With the 3DS you get to play DS games aswell and they've launched they're online store for the 3DS.
I also know Nintendo will release a lot more features and accessories in 2011 Christmas.

I'd pick the DSI for right now. The 3DS is sort of expensive for what it is and hasn't proven to have any good games at the moment. And the selling point of it (3D) isn't even worth it. If you're into buying a 3DS, wait until a better selection of games is available for it.

Werbung:

cotyf

I have the 3DS and I love it. Now the price has dropped dramatically as well, making it a great value. There are also some great games coming out for it. My favorites so far are Star Fox and Ocarina of Time. I can't wait for more games and am extremely excited to play the new Animal Crossing coming out sometime.