3 STEAM ACCOUNTS, 2 ORIGIN ACCOUNTS GREAT DEAL@!

Alan Jones

I have 3 Steam accounts and 2 Origin accounts.
Steam Account 1 - CS:S, Dead Space 1, Crysis 1, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Stalker Call of Pripyat.

Steam Account 2 - Portal 1, Portal 2

Steam Account 3 - Deus Ex Human Revolution

Origin Account 1 - Crysis 2, Medal of Honor

Origin Account 2 - Crysis 2, Dead Space 2

I have more accounts, I just have to recover them. All these accounts have never been banned. They are just really old and Im currently trying to recover more of them. I know I still have Mass Effect 1 and 2 on one account and other games.

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GIFT ME GAMES ON MY MAIN STEAM ACCOUNT.

Steam account 1 (20 dollar game)
Steam Account 2 (10 dollar game)
Steam Account 3 (5-10 dollar game)
Origin 1 - (10 dollar game)
Origin 2 - (10 dollar game).

I can show picture proof and video skype if needed which more than likely u will want to see.

I know I have 2 accounts with Portal 2 on it.
I know I have 2 or 3 accounts with Mass Effect 2 on it.
I know I have 2 or 3 accounts with Mass Effect 1 on it.
I know I have 1 more account with CS:S on it.

The reason I have more than one games on different accounts is because I have OCD and whenever I reformat my pc I have to make new email, (meaning new steam and origin accounts).
I'm finally getting over my OCD and have been sticking with one main account now.
Some of these games I didn't actually buy more than once though. I kept getting 20 dollar coupons from EA Games (which they don't give out anymore.)

All the games I said I know I have have not been recovered yet because I forgot email or pass.
I am working on them now to recover and will post when I found a new account and what games.

Please no scammers. I can show as much proof as I can to you.

I am only taking gifts of games through steam as a payment.

Thanks for reading. Message me if any questions or if interested.
Email: JustinSpak6789@gmail.com

Werbung:
Werbung: