12-Year-Olds Among Kids Arrested In Robbery

hockeyhero

"BOSTON -- Three children, two as young as 12, are charged with breaking into a South End home and stealing an Nintendo Wii video game console and other electronics, reported WCVB-TV in Needham.

A resident returned to his home Saturday afternoon to find a 12-year-old girl holding the game console, Boston police said. As he reached out to catch the girl, he heard other intruders in his home.

Two boys, ages 12 and 15, fled out of a window and down a rear fire escape, police spokeswoman Sharon Dottin told the Boston Globe.

One of the boys was arrested in an alley, the second was picked up two hours later. An iPod docking station and a cell phone were found near the fire escape.

Police released the 12-year-olds into the custody of their parents. The 15-year-old was being held in a juvenile detention facility, police said.

Police would not say whether the three were related.

"The significance of their ages is not lost on the officers," Dottin told the Globe. "This is unfortunate, but by holding them responsible for their actions, this will be a lesson they learn."

Jake Wark, a spokesman for the Suffolk district attorney's office, said the children would face charges in Boston Juvenile Court on Tuesday.

The punishment could range from community service to detention in a juvenile facility until they turn 18, Wark said."

Full link..... http://www.nbc6.net/news/14036388/detail.html

Werbung:

atarisrocks

wow that is young but it not as bad as all these killing that have been committed by teens in england this year some are as young as 15 its a shame children are committing crimes they should be enjoying life not killing each other

LinkHylian

those kids probably wanted a Wii so bad that they just decided to rob someone's else for one.why did they nick it anyway,can't they afford one.

Migaru

Sigh... Parents should really keep an eye out for their kids and not let them do this stupid stuff, they should be held responsible as well

JON_JON_18

they could of been poor and they couldent afford it and they wanted on so bad they stole it that sucks that they are locked up till their 18

Werbung:

JOKER

That Sucks For Those Kids I Would Of At Leas Got A Job To Aford It Not Go And Steel It Cause That Is Dum Cause U Can Get Caught And Get In Truble Like Them And I Dont Want To Get Locked Up For That Long That Will Suck Cause Then I Wont Be Able To Do Stuff That I Would Be Able To Do Out Side