DigitalSword

whelp, i blew out my other knee at volleyball last night, not sure how bad but my gut says ACL again(left/right) and were going for the third surgery, sweet.

two bum knees.

Sadness has a new definition.

So does depression.

|DS|

PS> if i tried making plants to visit your city they are officially canceled.

Werbung:

deathgrip

Jesus Digi take up something safe like Counter Strike. LOL. Hope it all works out man and looks like you will be spending more time playing. They will fix you up then youll be back on the street in no time.
DG

Hypnos

I'm sorry to hear that digi. Were you wearing a brace on your legs or anything? Will you still be able to play sports after the surgery?

(Hooray! Lo3's strat caller and awper might be back!) <------ Sorry, that's wrong but I can't help think it.

DiLLa

man i dislocated my knee before so i feel your pain...well the same knee twice...dont get down bro everything happens for a reason

Werbung:
DiLLa said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
I play alot more on my computer since I had my knew done last July. Ugh

rofl to that shit

lol you always play on ur cpu :p

true dat, but from july '04 till this summer started I was playing 30+ hours a week! I thik I broke 50 hours 1 time. before I did I was working out 6 days and only playing 10-15 a week. I cant walk around the block without wanting advil when I get back. its fucking GHEY!