Werbung:

eggs

you cant quit.
youll come back... they always come back...
besides your contract says you cant quit.
it says you can "rest but in no more than 24 hours u must play again"

Puppet

Ahh, I believe he said:

DigitalSword said:
Im quitting for a while.... |DS|

Stress the words "for a while". Digitalsword is more than a regular now. He is more like a coffee table. The living room wouldn't be the same without it. You owe us a small explanation for forcing us to keep our drinks in our laps.

DigitalSword

Actually My sister was one, i had to pry her off.....was me on the mic thou....

|DS|

PS> Gonna be gone for a bit, Ill pop into the forums or whatever, not gonna be playing thou, My sister may, shes Corona ><-Tra.

Defender

The game is so much better after a break. I got a couple hours in after not playing for 3 weeks and it was GREAT. I even scored pretty damn well. It's hard to forget CS and I think not playing makes you reset your gameplay.

We could all use a break every now and then. But rest assured we will always be here.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Omniscient said:
The game is so much better after a break. I got a couple hours in after not playing for 3 weeks and it was GREAT. I even scored pretty damn well. It's hard to forget CS and I think not playing makes you reset your gameplay.

We could all use a break every now and then. But rest assured we will always be here.

BROGER THAT !

medic232

hey hey hey!!!! back to the important unanswered question... Digi is your sister hot? like does the baby got back? Post a pic, and if she's not hot, post a hot chick picutre to make me feel better.

Werbung:

CuRRyINaHuRRy

medic232 said:
hey hey hey!!!! back to the important unanswered question... Digi is your sister hot? like does the baby got back? Post a pic, and if she's not hot, post a hot chick picutre to make me feel better.
MEDICCC !!! !!!!!