1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

your own game

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by dogbone27, Aug 4, 2007.

1. dogbone27

dogbone27 Member

If you were to make your own game, what kind of game would it be, and what would the platforms for it be[hr]I would make an in depth RPG game because I am tired of the easy ones that are not challenging and with a lousy ending with an easy end boss[hr]It would also be a long running series with spin offs like the Dragon Warrior/Quest series

2. Nightmare

Nightmare New Member

I would make a perfect copy of D&D in a game - unlimited players, dungeons could be made automatically and scaled to the partys power or a DM could take the role of creating his own quests/dungeons (with a really handy and useful creation tool of course).

You would be able to have all the classes and all the prestiges and every single spell/feat would be available as well...

However thats rather impossible since the game would have to be around 3TBs big to hold that much data :p

3. Mario

Mario New Member

Please try not to double post dogbone27.

4. dogbone27

dogbone27 Member

Sorry, and my RPG game would be out for the Wii first so they could have a good RPG game, and then later it would come out for the 360 and PC, and about a year later it would come out for the PS3