You have lost connection with the server.Please try again in a moment.(error:0)

Werbung:

Codi69

does anybody know how to fix this please help me if you do know how to fix this

i really love playing combat arms

I got that same thing the other night. I'm pretty sure there's just a small problem with your connection. I just had to wait it out, and it's been fine since.

spuznick242

hmm. I got it once a few hours ago, I tried it again and it worked just fine, but then I got disconnected again last time I played. I hope there is no problem with my computer or my connection. But most likely its nexon problem.

Werbung:

amt1216

does anybody know how to fix this please help me if you do know how to fix this

i really love playing combat arms

more info my friend tried logging into my account and it said the same error

he logged in at his house not mine if i loggin to my account at my house it doesn't work even at my friends house soo it's not my computer i think it's my account not combat arms o_0 because my friend logged into his account at my house it it worked o_0

i have another question if you reported a person that is a hacker and it was still wrong for some reason even though he IS a hacker i can't play combat arms forever since it was a wrong report ? :mad:

i tried restarting my computer

i tried reinstalling combat arms

i have the specific requirements to play (my friend could play on his account at my house perfectly no errors)

i tried re downloading combat arms

and so i know it's just my account

also when i tried to join a in-game sometimes it fails and returns to game room and says a message like:a unknown program has been detected you will be logged and might get a temporarily ban or permanent ban or something close to that. it kept saying that message for like 6 times already so now im going to have to create a new account or soemthing =(

i also tried logging a ticket to nexon

i also tried posting my problem in the nexon forums