Xbox360 too? New TV

What should I do?

• Buy an Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just buy Wii games

• ...Both? (What do you think I am, rich?)

• Total voters

Shripe

So, just recently I purchased a new TV, a nice LCD that can do up to 1080i... I'm a little disappointed that the Wii can't go up past 480p, so I'm contemplating buying an xbox360 as well (Lots of money being shelled out this summer in that case! lol).. Pros? Cons? Or should I just use that money to get a few more Wii games? ;)

Werbung:

Matt

I voted buy one.

The 360 and Wii are a great setup. I think I read somewhere it's the best setup you can get?

Shripe

Yeah, that's what I was thinking... I'm selling my Xbox on eBay, and I'm a college kid, so I'll see how costs work out for this semester (In an apartment now, w00t) and how much I get for the xbox before I decide.. Shameless plug here too (Hope that's allowed!).. Here's the eBay auction link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170137659206&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Shripe

And how often does that occur? I've read about that problem, and seen all the '3 red light' 360s on eBay (Where I'm looking to buy it, so I can get it for like $100 less!).. Is it that bad, especially with the newer systems?

badboykane

Yeah, I wouldn't buy one with the 3 red lights, you wouldn't be able to play on it. It needs sending back to MS for repair unless you can do it yourself.
I have repaired a couple but it isn't easy.
If you gonna buy one, make sure it works, although it will prob break in the next 6-12 months anyway.

EngWii

badboykane said:
Yeah, I wouldn't buy one with the 3 red lights, you wouldn't be able to play on it. It needs sending back to MS for repair unless you can do it yourself.
I have repaired a couple but it isn't easy.
If you gonna buy one, make sure it works, although it will prob break in the next 6-12 months anyway.

Microsoft fixes them pretty quickly.
Xbox 360 rocks the socks off wii's online multiplayer.
360 + Wii = Amazing

Werbung:

badboykane

EngWii said:
Microsoft fixes them pretty quickly.

My mates took 3 weeks, luckily mine has not had a single fault yet!

Its not the point if they fix them quickly or not, its the fact they shouldn't break anyway, especially in the amount sent back to MS every week worldwide, over 2500 per week.
If they had made them good quality from the start then they wouldn't break in the first place.

But overall I think they have great games and I love playing on mine as well as my Wii.