Do you have the Red light of Death?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dana~Banana

I've heard alot about the Xbox 360's Red Light of Death. For those 360 owners do you have the red lights of death? cause i heard there is ALOT of people who has that problem.

And for those who dosent know what it is .It is three lights on that ON button. WHich means your Xbox is DEAD.

By the way i do not own a 360. I just wanna know

Werbung:

killman360

I did have this problem, but I have had mine replaced. The cause of the problem, for what I know, is because of the design of the system itself is causing it to overheat abnormally, which seem's to have made Microsoft furious. They have spent billion's of dollars on replacements and such. One of my relatives told me that an intercooler fan works best against this.

Dana~Banana

From what i'vs heard. The nyko intercooler sucks. People have been saying it makes the console overheat. so i guess other intercooloer is better

cloudzero45

its hard not to heard about this problem... im pretty sure half of the people who play there xbox360 frequently get this...
i had it before but i sent mine into microsoft to get it replaced... took about 2 months...

killman360

Phillysoul11 said:
wow really? i didnt know it was so common...wow thats pretty creepy

Here is something really weird. I was talking with a UPS driver recently and he said he just got done delivering a 360 to someone for the 2nd time! He had it replaced once, and 2 weeks later, it went out again.....:glare:

Dana~Banana

360 would be the perfect sonsole if it didnt have that red light problem......... Oh yeah and if the Xbox live thing didnt cost $5 a month

Werbung:

Ash

Its very common, I know 2 people that this happened to, its the overheating, your supposed to keep it away from anything that creates heat, so if its next to your Wii move it quick! lol