wud u like 2 have a cd player on the wii so u can listen 2 music while ur on channels

giroblade

RE: wud u like 2 have a cd player on the wii so u can listen 2 music while ur on chan

i think it would be a good idea but not that useful since alot of people nowadays just listen to mp3 players instead of cds

Werbung:

Ryano

giroblade said:
i think it would be a good idea but not that useful since alot of people nowadays just listen to mp3 players instead of cds

Yah thats very true, or you could just listen to them on your computer either.

jesta

RE: wud u like 2 have a cd player on the wii so u can listen 2 music while ur on chan

The new version of winamp lets you stream music from your pc to your Wii. Not a reason for me to get winamp but someone might want to ;)

Link

skyclaw

its close, but still cant do that AND surf the web or play a game... wait, i just had an idea... it would be so awesome to listen to mp3's from an SD card or CD while playing VC games...

there was a lot of abbreviations in this post...

supersujay

skyclaw said:
its close, but still cant do that AND surf the web or play a game... wait, i just had an idea... it would be so awesome to listen to mp3's from an SD card or CD while playing VC games...

there was a lot of abbreviations in this post...
ya that is a good idea get music from the sd card, but u will need a really big sd card don't think 2 gb or 4 gb will hold all of ppl songs and i think some one else already said that idea like 2 or 3 pages ago

skyclaw

oh... dam, i must have missed it...

as for the card being too small, well... multiple cards would work... just use them like CD's and label them with what type of music is on it

supersujay

ya but that would be annoying changing sd cards all of the time and some ppl don't have vc games i would not might if i i had to do that for a wii game, but for vc games it would be annoying

Danny

supersujay said:
ya but that would be annoying changing sd cards all of the time and some ppl don't have vc games i would not might if i i had to do that for a wii game, but for vc games it would be annoying

Why would you switch SD Cards..

skyclaw

Danny said:
supersujay said:

Why would you switch SD Cards..

read the post i made just above his... you'll find your answer

Werbung: