Wtf?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

doublestuff2

i am getting the same problem similar to that i load CA and log into servers and everything right when i join a game while map is loading i hear the guy say the thing when u spawn then combat arms just disappears and im on my desktop almost like it crashes for some reason this has never happened before i dunno wtf is wrong

Love

Try right clicking Combat Arms > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Under "Compatibility Mode" check the box that says "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" > Select either Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Service Pack 2) > Click Apply, and presto.

If that doesn't work, a reinstall is always a possibility.

(I use Windows 2000, never had problems with it. You can always change it later. I'm running Windows Vista, recently bought my laptop, 3GB ram, etc.)

Love

also make sure that your antivirus software isnt blocking it....

Right.
Open up your antivirus/firewall and make sure it isn't being blocked.

You might want to try a reinstall, if you tampered with your CA files, or if someone else did.

Love

I forgot to mention, if all fails.
Submit a ticket to Nexon, I'm sure they'll eventually find out a solution.

InTheDark69

Well guys, I sat my brother down for a chat...He decided to download some hack or whatever to my computer AND his, so I had them removed and He isn't allowed to play the computer for a week.

But still no working, I will try re-installing in a few if I can't find a solution.

Love

Well guys, I sat my brother down for a chat...He decided to download some hack or whatever to my computer AND his, so I had them removed and He isn't allowed to play the computer for a week.

But still no working, I will try re-installing in a few if I can't find a solution.

Why would he download it to your computer?
The hacks most likely tampered with the CA files, and may need to reinstall.

InTheDark69

Because dad was using my brothers computer well dads computer my bro uses, so he used mine and decided not to wait. Either way I uninstalled CA and am reinstalling it

Love

Because dad was using my brothers computer well dads computer my bro uses, so he used mine and decided not to wait. Either way I uninstalled CA and am reinstalling it

Oh, well I'd consider adding a password to my computer, that way he wouldn't be able to do anything.
Or make a guest account, and disable downloads.
Or use VistaRip or whatever it's called, where it enables Vista Ultimate's options, there's one option, which enables you to have to enter a password to run a program.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.