Writer's Block

Werbung:

Fladian

Considering what is going on at the moment in my real life, I don't think any of those ten methods will work for me. I'm at my limit.

Undead_Lives

Really? You think so? A lot of people disagree.
But please, don't take that subject up in this topic and spam it. Want to complain about it? I'm the Story mod, send me a PM.

Fladian

Unfortunately, you can't, Jessica. Like it or not, there are still rules to a forum people would like you to keep on. Those "ones-liners" are really annoying after a little while. Though I am not the right person to lecture someone about that, considering that people complain about the length of my posts, but I'll still tell to put more in your posts. I don't have many rules what people have to obey to, but there are some.
If you have complaints about something, whatever it may be, it is always best to go directly to either the moderator of the section, or me, the global moderator.

Fladian

It are just all my other worries that are triggering my writer's block. I don't think I am able to write much until a few of those problems solve.

Werbung:

Fladian

Not always, it can let other things occur more. My grammar doesn't get much less during a writer's block, but my vocabulary decreases and I am unable to create a good sounding sentence.

I don't need a stress reliever. I need something or someone to get rid of these problems. But considering that I am the only one who has control over it, there is very little I can do.