WOS

Werbung:

Master_7

I highly recommend you don't go and look at hax sites... I have heard that Nexon will check your cookies/internet sites info, for known hack sites.... just a rumor though I think...

MooCowMan

I highly recommend you don't go and look at hax sites... I have heard that Nexon will check your cookies/internet sites info, for known hack sites.... just a rumor though I think...

I doubt it, sounds like another stupid conspiracy about Nexon lol I think the privacy policy only allows them to view your Nexon game files. Either way, I haven't played Combat Arms since I first got this computer lol

spuznick242

:001_rolleyes:

It's called more hacks, they don't have to just affect gameplay you know.

Yes but if the spam hack was running 24/7 it shouldnt be too hard for nexon to find it and get rid of it. Which they didnt even look into it for about 3 months (like 3 updates). I'm 90% sure they were selling hacks at one point in time. And the spam hacks that I just looked up to see for myself are like bots the just go on to the loby and spam the same thing over and over, which involves an account, where as no account name was in front of the spam and was yellow in color which the one hacker I'm currently looking at does have anything about changing color to orange or yellow. There is no way of telling, but I think they were if not are still. Notice how they dont IP ban and the hacking sites dont seem to have a creator or engineer that anyone knows of except for gordon.

Oh yea, Norton did find spyware in a combat arms file and then tracked it back to the nexon downloader, so they do include spyware, whether or not they are using it as spyware or it was just a false positive or just spyware that worked its way into there.

MooCowMan

Yes but if the spam hack was running 24/7 it shouldnt be too hard for nexon to find it and get rid of it. Which they didnt even look into it for about 3 months (like 3 updates). I'm 90% sure they were selling hacks at one point in time. And the spam hacks that I just looked up to see for myself are like bots the just go on to the loby and spam the same thing over and over, which involves an account, where as no account name was in front of the spam and was yellow in color which the one hacker I'm currently looking at does have anything about changing color to orange or yellow. There is no way of telling, but I think they were if not are still. Notice how they dont IP ban and the hacking sites dont seem to have a creator or engineer that anyone knows of except for gordon.

Oh yea, Norton did find spyware in a combat arms file and then tracked it back to the nexon downloader, so they do include spyware, whether or not they are using it as spyware or it was just a false positive or just spyware that worked its way into there.
I've met s0beit and there's dave lol they were the owners of the 2 biggest public hack sites at the time, along with a bunch of coders that just made hacks for fun. I think you underestimate what these people can do.. They're not just some kids sitting around a computer all day making and using hacks, these people have years and years of experience in coding. They can manipulate anything they want from the game files. You know they had a hack to change your rank so you could go into certain servers? What prevents them from having a hack that hides your name in chat and spams hacks.. there's account generators too, that go through the whole sign-up process for you so when you get banned once, you can go right back in with a new account. As for IP bans, like I said before.. they're just about useless.

spuznick242

I've met s0beit and there's dave lol they were the owners of the 2 biggest public hack sites at the time, along with a bunch of coders that just made hacks for fun. I think you underestimate what these people can do.. They're not just some kids sitting around a computer all day making and using hacks, these people have years and years of experience in coding. They can manipulate anything they want from the game files. You know they had a hack to change your rank so you could go into certain servers? What prevents them from having a hack that hides your name in chat and spams hacks.. there's account generators too, that go through the whole sign-up process for you so when you get banned once, you can go right back in with a new account. As for IP bans, like I said before.. they're just about useless.

Yea, I know about hackers. A few family members of mine are hackers, but not on CA. I dont underestimate anyone or anything because just when your underestimate is when it comes back on you. I know of all of that, acctually my brother is into game moding and hacking and I hear alot about it, and know quite a bit because of my family. I know what they can do, just the evidence is up for interpretation, like completely look away from the advertisment, and just the site, it was clearly a nexon site. It said nexon, had all the links and the rights. So unless someone bought the rights from them to go produce a hacking site. I wish the site was still up and that I didnt have to restore my computer, or I would still have the link saved in my favorites. I know what they can do with hacks, I'm just saying it didnt look like any other hack I've seen before and the site looked legit, even the paypal account to buy them had nexon's name on it. I'm think they were playing both sides of the fence at one point in time.

garygofast

The WOS is working again .They still have a lot of hax out there.
O and I noticed the rank on the bann list is there before it seemed to have everyone as a T or R well most of them anyway

spuznick242

Yea, my bro heard that nexon isnt going to patch CA for a while longer that way they can ban everyone using Gordons hacks since they discovred them already. Personally thats shady because they know how to patch the hacks, their just not so they can ban the hackers, which doesnt do anything because they just go make a new account.

Werbung:

garygofast

Hey the wos was good today they suspended enough peeps that my Ranking went from like 1087
to 860 something:thumbup:
The bad thing is they only suspened these guys for 7 days:cursing: