WOS

SpIkE_JoNzE

They can't get rid of AhnLab if there's a contract and they're stuck with it until that contract runs out. I'm sure they regret that decision. IP banning has been proven useless by all the Brazilians that are still playing Combat Arms, IP bans are easy to avoid. They also have attacked hack sites before, attacked them where it hurts. I remember thisgamesux.net, it used to be the biggest hack distributor for combat arms. Nexon hit them where it hurt the most, paypal. Paypal refused TGS service and TGS had to stop giving out and selling hacks for combat arms.

I don't see the hackers as Nexon's fault, more AhnLab's for having crap anti-cheat software. I hope Nexon ends up switching to Punkbuster, or even developing their own system like VAC.

maybe its matter of time for hacker to get bored of their cr*p...I play Urban Terror a lot, and it is widely known that there are plenty sites of hacks for this game, the servers have punkbuster, but player barely use it bcuase th game is cleaned up of hackers...

Werbung:

spuznick242

I realy do beleave that Nexon sells some of the hax
They are trying to play both sides
Look at it this way the hax keep coming back no mater what they do
They want to IP bann
They aren't trying to get rid of AnaLab
They aren't sewing any hack sites
They just make money.

Well I remember just before I quit for the second time, they were advertising their own hacks on there. It was something along the lines of free vip and combat arms hacks at www.nexon.combatarms.com (or something along those lines). It was a nexon owned site and you had to pay for every hack on there which was loaded with viruses. They were at one point playing both sides of the game and everyone knew it, now they are more than likely and trying to hide it by banning hackers but yet still make money off the hacks they sold.

MooCowMan

Well I remember just before I quit for the second time, they were advertising their own hacks on there. It was something along the lines of free vip and combat arms hacks at www.nexon.combatarms.com (or something along those lines). It was a nexon owned site and you had to pay for every hack on there which was loaded with viruses. They were at one point playing both sides of the game and everyone knew it, now they are more than likely and trying to hide it by banning hackers but yet still make money off the hacks they sold.

lol nexon doesn't and never will distribute hacks.. that's all BS =P

MooCowMan

we can never be shure...the hacks appeared in-game some days after the laest pth.....

I can be sure of it. I knew the coders of thisgamesux.net, remember the speed hack craze? they had that pub speed hack out the day after patches. That's when Nexon got TGS' paypal banned lol

All that is just a conspiracy and it really wouldn't surprised if some hack coder made a site with a similar name to nexon.net, hackers are like that.

garygofast

LOL got a lot of response on that thread
It's just that I wonder about NEXON
I've been having fun killing the haxers thats not very good though.
Any way glad to get a good verity of thoughts and opinions :fight:

Roger117

The main problem with the Combat Arms hack protection is the fact it's too easy to crack. Nexon doesn't try to make hard to break. Sure if you caught your account gets banned, who cares when your a hacker?

The least they could is make their main game files folder "locked" or "hidden". It keeps the clueless kids out of the equation.

If you want to get technical, they would issue Serial keys for each account. That one Serial key works for all Nexon game, but only on that account. Also, the first time you start one Nexon game, there's a quick hardware scan, and gives you a GUID. You don't need to keep it, but it's recorded in the player's account. If you get banned, your banned according to GUID, it doesn't matter if you make a new account. What you have to do it change your Motherboard, GPU,CPU or Sound Card. RAM is not detected.

Of course it's not a flawless hack protection, at least people don't get a second chance once they banned.

spuznick242

lol nexon doesn't and never will distribute hacks.. that's all BS =P

well then why was there that advertisment on every page? It wasnt like a player posted it because it was in an orange or yellow color and there was no name in front of it. Also on the news thing that rolls along the top of the menus it said it too. Nexon did for sure, and more than likely still does. Its just to them about making money, not making ten year olds happy (even though most of us are well over ten) its just that, its the age group most players play at.

MooCowMan

well then why was there that advertisment on every page? It wasnt like a player posted it because it was in an orange or yellow color and there was no name in front of it. Also on the news thing that rolls along the top of the menus it said it too. Nexon did for sure, and more than likely still does. Its just to them about making money, not making ten year olds happy (even though most of us are well over ten) its just that, its the age group most players play at.

:001_rolleyes:

It's called more hacks, they don't have to just affect gameplay you know.

Werbung:

MooCowMan

So I guess those spamming hack ads are back?

I actually just checked last night to make sure I wasn't speaking out of my ass lol there are spam hacks being distributed from a certain site right now.. probably from other sites too, but I didn't check them.