Worms - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

kaitora

RE: Worms on the Wii

it's just so disappointing when you go back to the first one... it lacks the special weapons... and it seems so dull and boring... they is no oomf to it....

Nightowl

Worms was cool when it was released for pc but I don't think it has anything new to offer nowadays.

Propably worth for trying but it's not going be one of my favourites.

kaitora

Apakarta said:
well, good but there's no pics yet:(
but worms is always funny:D

how is it funny? it's always the same sound effects and voice overs... it's all to generic these days

Ryano

kaitora said:
Apakarta said:

how is it funny? it's always the same sound effects and voice overs... it's all to generic these days

You don't think it's funny, its always a laugh with me. Especially when you make the worms talk in an Irish accent (I'm Irish). Because it sounds nothing like any Irish person that I know....xD

kaitora

Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Apakarta said:

You don't think it's funny, its always a laugh with me. Especially when you make the worms talk in an Irish accent (I'm Irish). Because it sounds nothing like any Irish person that I know....xD

yeah... why are irish people percieved to have that accent and percieved to always be drunk? it's a poor stereotype

Gdog

kaitora said:
Ryano said:
kaitora said:
Apakarta said:

yeah... why are irish people percieved to have that accent and percieved to always be drunk? it's a poor stereotype

alright, lets stay on topic...

kennyluciano

Well i have every single worm game, besides from forts because that was just plain ****. But besides from that i love worms, wonder how the controls will work

kaitora

supersujay said:
ya stay on topic. is worms really coming out on the wii if so when?

bit of a stupid question.... what hasn't worms came out on... it's been on PS1, PS2, GBA, not sure about DS... the list goes on.... and if you read the thread it's already been announced

and as for the controls... you should know by now how generic worms are... it won't be 3d from my guessing as worms isn't designed for 3d.... so it will work like all of the others... dpad for moving, a button for jump, a button for fire, a button for weapon select and a button so kinda view the map

Werbung: