Will there be any Pokemon games released to VC?

Werbung:
metroid0070 said:
^^^ We did get Stadium 2.
You see, Pokemon Stadium 1 in Japan was a wattered down version of our Stadium 1 (Charizard & Blastoise), which was Japan's 2.
Then we got Stadium 2 (Lugia and Ho-oh) which was Stadium 3 in Japan.
I know it's confusing, but it's true!
Yea Your Right I Have Read That Somewhere
Don't Know Where Though

But How Did Part 1 (Japan) look like? :s

Zigurat

We will probably see Snap and Stadium 1 & 2. I do hope they will add Gameboy to the VC i Would love to play the old pokémon games again

Ralucard

since there are no Gameboy consoles available on VC I could only think that pokemon games such as pokemn stadium and snap would be released in VC

Ralucard

supersujay said:
they might have the pokeman games from the n64 but i don't think they will have any gameboy games for the wii

actually I think it's only a matter of time until they start to release gameboy games on VC.

Xats

It's fully poseible that they do that gameboy games comes to VC but I would be statified whit puzzel luege and stadium thoug :D

Ralucard

to be honest, i really hate pokemon, but the only pokemon games that I actually liked are the first ones to gameboy. I don't see any good in games like stadium and such.

Werbung:

Ryano

Apakarta said:
yeah....pokemon gold, silver, blue, red, yellow and stadium would be great!! i hope it will come

Well theres no chance of gold, silver, blue, red or yellow coming but we will most likely get Stadium.