WiiFit - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

jesta

wiifitness1.jpg

Heres a video of WiiFit in action (Near the bottom of the page)

I think it looks good, and hold massive potential! :D

Ryano

Your last t3 words of that post explain everything jesta....it has potentiol...but I don't know if the board will be used right.

jesta

Some people have been wondering about the weight limit...
Well is 136kg enough? 300 pounds or under. But remember, Nintendo said they may be making a different board for other markets.
Also comes with 40+ training games!!

20071011130404561166562.jpg

Link

Official website

Niwi

I'm seriously going to get this. Looks fun and seems to keep track of weight and bmi. Great addition for any Fitness geek...[/i]

Gdog

This game will probably be good for people too old to play outside, and too lazy to go to the gym. Though I am neither of these, I might still get it...

splayfair

looks quite good. Might consider it for a laugh if its not too expensive. Am sure the board will have ltos of other uses with games coming out

Theherolink_1

This game is so boring and pricely...I rather buy 3 wii points cards than this really....Or get 2 Nintendo DS games.....I think nintendo will just be wasting money on this....

metroidprime3rules

Theherolink_1 said:
This game is so boring and pricely...I rather buy 3 wii points cards than this really....Or get 2 Nintendo DS games.....I think nintendo will just be wasting money on this....

Link think of it this way. Imagine using the wii fit board as a skate board while you are balancing. :thumbup: think of all the posibilities!

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Iv used a skateboard controler before when you had to ballance, it was crap and didnt work lol, but this is made my ninty so should be good