Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Squiddy

20chambo07 said:
i think nintendo should of made ssbb or mario galaxy the centre of atention

They're too obsessed with the casual gamers right now.
The irony: the REAL gamers say Sony won E3 because they showed their salt's worth, yet your average Joe from the local paper who know's a rat's ass about gaming would say Nintendo won E3 because of the 'revolutionary' Wii Balance Board.

And don't get me started about the fact there were were little European release dates, while the USA got dates for the big three. ¬_¬

Stupid Nintendo.

Ryano

Well by the looks of things Nintendo are treating E3 like one of the small events of the year, they'll probadly give a load of footage and release dates at the Tokyo Game Show.

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Well by the looks of things Nintendo are treating E3 like one of the small events of the year, they'll probadly give a load of footage and release dates at the Tokyo Game Show.

They confirmed that they're not coming, as usual every year.

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:

They confirmed that they're not coming, as usual every year.

Really, well maybe they'll show something at the German show, i think it's called Leipzig.

Sousanator

I'd say Playstation definitely won E3. Little Big Planet, echochrome, Killzone 2, just to name a few of their best games.
Nintendo came in second since all they did was show wiiFit.
Microsoft came in last since they just told us stuff we knew about allready.

Werbung: