Wii WeDock

cloudzero45

lol... what the heck is that... why would some1 buy that...
actually i would buy it, take a dump in one of the holes and try to take it back
just for kicks

Werbung:

megahunter

jesta said:
wiiweDock_front.jpg

thumb140x140_1039170011_aae0598ee9_o.jpg

I love the name the weewee dock. lol

"Looking for a place to stash those WiiMotes and their associated nunchucks? Here's the Wii WeDock, a storage container we didn't notice when the Brandoite junk purveyors were hawking it in a Wii-matching white color last month. But this black one caught our attention because it looks like a garbage bin for biohazard waste.
Wii WeDock

While that's not a particularly attractive comparison, the Wii WeDock looks surprisingly useful, giving you a place to put both of those Nintendo Wii controllers, out of harm's way and perhaps out of the mouths of children. That's a good thingâ€â€Âwe've heard those things can jump up and smack you upside the head. The Wii nunchucks, that is. Or maybe the children, too.

The WeDock's one-touch "springboard" design pops up your weapon with a simple push. And if you get tired of that Nintendo Wii, just use the WeDock to store your used syringes and other biohazards you might have lying around. Or you can put your weed in it."

cool wish they sold thoose in sweden

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:
this wiidock is so much better, it is in white but still i really dont need it but still a great improvement, is this a wii original or third party?

This is a third party product.

Which means horrible product :O

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:
this wiidock is so much better, it is in white but still i really dont need it but still a great improvement, is this a wii original or third party?

I don't know what exactly makes this horrible. Other than it would be completely useless for most people, it looks like it's made really nicely. I might actually consider getting this. I don't like having controllers just sitting out all over the place.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
gunners-4-life said:

I don't know what exactly makes this horrible. Other than it would be completely useless for most people, it looks like it's made really nicely. I might actually consider getting this. I don't like having controllers just sitting out all over the place.

You could buy a cooling case that actually cools the Wii and has a charge station for 2 Remotes.. so it'll be better than this.. Beerbert has it.. He got it from ebay so just look around.

Jesusdragon737

Danny said:
You could buy a cooling case that actually cools the Wii and has a charge station for 2 Remotes.. so it'll be better than this.. Beerbert has it.. He got it from ebay so just look around.

Yeah, I'm sure that would be a lot better quality and more practical to own, but I bet it costs about 3x as much, though.

Danny

Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:

Yeah, I'm sure that would be a lot better quality and more practical to own, but I bet it costs about 3x as much, though.

It's actually cheap.. Just search beerbert's threads and you'll find it

gunners-4-life

Danny said:
Jesusdragon737 said:
Danny said:

It's actually cheap.. Just search beerbert's threads and you'll find it

yeah, quite a lot of people are selling what berrberts has got, i might get one as well when the nintendo origina comes out

Jesusdragon737

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a duel charging dock for my wiimotes, so this wouldn't be nearly as useful. Now, if the Wii Wedock would charge your wiimote while it was in there, that would make a lot of people want to buy it.

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

im not going to bother with this just because i already have places were my wii/games/controllers go :) wherever they want lol im not organized :p