Wii WeDock

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

That's a good thingâ€â€Âwe've heard those things can jump up and smack you upside the head. The Wii nunchucks, that is. Or maybe the children, too....if you get tired of that Nintendo Wii, just use the WeDock to store your used syringes and other biohazards you might have lying around. Or you can put your weed in it.

LOL whoever wrote that article is awesome.

I think it's an ok idea, just in case you are one of those people that always leaves something somewhere and you forget where you left it. Like everybody else is saying, though, it would be a lot better in white.

gunners-4-life

Jesusdragon737 said:
That's a good thingâ€â€Âwe've heard those things can jump up and smack you upside the head. The Wii nunchucks, that is. Or maybe the children, too....if you get tired of that Nintendo Wii, just use the WeDock to store your used syringes and other biohazards you might have lying around. Or you can put your weed in it.

LOL whoever wrote that article is awesome.

I think it's an ok idea, just in case you are one of those people that always leaves something somewhere and you forget where you left it. Like everybody else is saying, though, it would be a lot better in white.

i agree that if you are a careless person but still i wouldnt buy that even if it was a fiver, it really is bad i can just make one in d.t

Danny

Not Worth Buying.. White makes it look nicer though

EDIT: To make it less spammy I decided to say something else..
I don't like having a case for the remote. It will make it seem horrible and you'll waste your time opening the box.. Hope thats better :O

Jesusdragon737

The Wii Wedock actually comes in two colors. White, and (i guess) black. I haven't seen any black ones other than the picture of the one on the first page. Like in these pictures, you can put the wiimote in without worrying about the sensor getting scratched, and it's white and looks good. People just might change their opinion after seeing these:

wii_dock_3.jpg

wii_dock_1.jpg

gunners-4-life

this wiidock is so much better, it is in white but still i really dont need it but still a great improvement, is this a wii original or third party?

Werbung: