Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

Ryano

wayne-kerr said:
I think he dont understand the whole concept of stars to points cause im guessing hes from america as hes wanted games list says games i want super smash bros brawl 12/03

Yeah probadly....damn Americans getting Brawl so early:(

Werbung:

Khao

Ryano said:
wayne-kerr said:
I think he dont understand the whole concept of stars to points cause im guessing hes from america as hes wanted games list says games i want super smash bros brawl 12/03

wow just joined the forum and someone already hates me :)

by that stars = Wii points you mean like getting Wii points by completing certain objetives in game?

wayne-kerr

No Nintendo have a system where you collect stars from products you have purchased from them, and you can cash them in for crap stuff like wallpapers, screensavers etc. at the moment but soon they are going to allow you to exchange theese for Wii points.

Ryano

Khao said:
Ryano said:
wayne-kerr said:

by that stars = Wii points you mean like getting Wii points by completing certain objetives in game?

lol I don't hate you:english_en:

And no your wrong mate...you'd have to be on the Nintendo of Europe site to know what were on about...

Danny

Ryano said:
Khao said:
Ryano said:
wayne-kerr said:

lol I don't hate you:english_en:

And no your wrong mate...you'd have to be on the Nintendo of Europe site to know what were on about...
you hate me? :(
Anyways Nintendo Star Points are Stuff you get from buying Games that you convert into Wii Points ;) I'm from US and I know that..

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Everyone knew the September Surprise was Japan-only N64 game Sin & Punishment coming exclusively to Europe VC. *glares*

Actually Regi said that the Check Mii out channel will arrive in September so It could easily be that...

Danny

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Everyone knew the September Surprise was Japan-only N64 game Sin & Punishment coming exclusively to Europe VC. *glares*

Actually Regi said that the Check Mii out channel will arrive in September so It could easily be that...
It could be something else.. I mean It's in the middle of september and no surprise or Check Mii Out.. I'm getting disappointed :(

Squiddy

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

It could be something else.. I mean It's in the middle of september and no surprise or Check Mii Out.. I'm getting disappointed :(

Well Check Mii Out sounds suckish so you're probably not missing out on much.

Ryano

Danny said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

The surprise would most likely be at the end of the month...

Danny

Ryano said:
Danny said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

The surprise would most likely be at the end of the month...
Eh well it might be not entirely sure yet..

Werbung: