Wii Sports - WiiPros Official Thread

morey

Wii sports Online

So whats does everyone think of the wii sports online that is coming out i think it will make the game interesting and there may be more features such as other games and extended game play with newer golf course and and baseball stadiums!

Werbung:

Kirby

Wii Sports is one of the most addicting games I've ever played. It's easy to start and the actions that are invloved in the game draw some of the best of the Wii's performance to date. I love this game, and will most likely be playing this for as long as I have a Wii.

pstevo123

see this game is good because of all the medals you can get in the traning mode... makes it a little be harder then what it was set out to be

kaitora

i must say it is a good game for free, but i only ever enjoy it in multiplayer...
i only ever play it with my mates round
My favourite game on Wii sports is the bowling, I love it. The others are all good too, although I had a little difficulty on the baseball one because whenever I hit the ball someone always catches it straight away so I am out, I also had a little trouble with the boxing as the punches never landed where I wanted them too but I think it may be due to the positioning of the controllers.
My favourite game on Wii sports is the bowling, I love it. The others are all good too, although I had a little difficulty on the baseball one because whenever I hit the ball someone always catches it straight away so I am out, I also had a little trouble with the boxing as the punches never landed where I wanted them too but I think it may be due to the positioning of the controllers.

Werbung: