Wii shopping channel account with NintendoClub membership, help?

Werbung:

Liister87

Gdog said:
where do u get the stars that come with ur wii? ^

There should be a little card that comes in your wii box, that has a number on the back something like 94JH4842HJK, take that to here:

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/home/index.do

and sign up, now some games you buy, wii or even gamecube will give you points.

So far i have registered:

Wii
Wii Sports
Zelda: TP
Gamecube
Mario Kart Double Dash

and have STAR points, HOPEFULLY to be converted into wii shopping points, haha!

Kevlar

i wonder what the exchange rate will be like if it ever happens... if it's a 1-1 then that'd be great cause i have 4760 starpoints :D

G

Godfather

kaitora said:
that's true... is there actually a set time for when it's due to arrive?

Some have said Autumn/Fall, Others Have said End of Summer or even Before.
After the T&C update at the End of June, Nintendo have everything in place, it's just a matter of time before it Goes live,

Another thing worth mentioning is that Years ago, VIP points would often be 400+ per game.
However with more recent releases (Mid cube generation) We find 250 in games.
Some believe this is because Points will translate to a simple 1/1 conversion giving us 100 Wii points for every 100 Vip points,
Meaning most of us are in for a nice first conversion,

Please note the above is only rumours, as there are also many who believe conversion rates will be far lower possibly only 1 wii point for 2 vip points.

Using common sense though, I expect it to be 1/1,
Nintendo are giving £2.50 of Wii points with a Game (not too much) And it is encouraging users to use there Wii online, Aswell as visit the Shopping Channel.

Sephiroth0828

Could someone maybe answer my question I had a wii and had a read error so I had a warranty for 1 year through gamestop and I bought a 2000points card and ended up getting another one and was wondering how would I go about getting my points back for my new wii...I emailed nintendo and they emailed me back saying that they would transfer all my left over points and stuff that i download from my old one...I had the internet channel and a couple vurtual console games but I really dont care about the games just want my internet channel back...any answers

Quinn

Kevlar said:
i wonder what the exchange rate will be like if it ever happens... if it's a 1-1 then that'd be great cause i have 4760 starpoints :D

I heard its a 1/4 exchange
1 wii point=4 star points

gazbakeruk3

vpd1993 said:
i went to the site and i went to sign up as a vip guy and i dont now where the pin# is on any of my games

Th PIN is normally on a leaflet thats comes with the game inside the box, It has Nintendo VIP on the back and a silver panel for you to scractch off, Hope this helps

Gaz

gazbakeruk3

Ryano said:
There are no pins on the Wii games...only on the GC.

Ryano, whats GC?

And you do get a PIN Number with Wii Games it's with the Club Nintendo leaflet that comes with Wii games, see the attachment for proof, this is the PIN Code leaflet I got with Trauma Center Second Opinion, so don't know how you dont get PINs on wii games, the PIN Number with the game gives you 250 Stars on nintendo-europe.com, and 500 for the Wii Console
You don't get the leaflet with every game

Cheers

Gaz

Werbung:

hockeyhero

gazbakeruk3 said:
Ryano said:
There are no pins on the Wii games...only on the GC.

Ryano, whats GC?

And you do get a PIN Number with Wii Games it's with the Club Nintendo leaflet that comes with Wii games, see the attachment for proof, this is the PIN Code leaflet I got with Trauma Center Second Opinion, so don't know how you dont get PINs on wii games, the PIN Number with the game gives you 250 Stars on nintendo-europe.com, and 500 for the Wii Console
You don't get the leaflet with every game

Cheers

Gaz

i think ryano said gamecube when he said gc