Wii shop browser hack

Ryano

kaitora said:
it's a nice feature to add, but nobody is using it properly. I mean there are no wii only websites or anything to make the browser unique... so what really was the point

Theres a few games that are cool that you can only play on the wii, but overall I agree, the channel is very useless.

Werbung:

Ryano

vulcanrage said:
yeah i agree with ryano, but the good games willbe coming in a few months

Actually I was talking about only a gew good games on wii cade the site.....I think someone needs to read posts better;) XD

sear69

it is not worth hacking something because if you do it wrong it will mess your console up and what is better to pay for the internet browser or have to pay for a new Wii because you broke it?

Phillysoul11

PEOPLE IF YOU WANT THE INTERNET CHANNEL SO BAD JUST BUY IT!! really, dont waste your life trying to hack it. its not that amazing and if you think it is, then just buy it....

Wittich

You can't hack the shop channel that youtube video is fake. The internet channel is pretty useless anyway; I downloaded it when it was still free and I have used to once.

kaitora

lets put it this way, the files for the vc games and channels, can be copied to the sd card, but they are encrypted... it's going to be a long time before somebody breaks the encryption so that they can be freely copied to other wii's.... so you'll be waiting a very long time

Phillysoul11

kaitora said:
lets put it this way, the files for the vc games and channels, can be copied to the sd card, but they are encrypted... it's going to be a long time before somebody breaks the encryption so that they can be freely copied to other wii's.... so you'll be waiting a very long time
yeah thank you kaitora....its pointless.. just pay the 5$ :p

wiipointsmaster

lu1g1 said:
kaitora said:
yeah thank you kaitora....its pointless.. just pay the 5$ :p

ya i know it is not really that expensive and doing illegal things isn't exactly a very good thing to do. i think pirating games is wrong.

Werbung: