Wii Rumour

leoj91

i agree a hate it when u buy a console and then the next year a new version comes out its just an other way to make more money it sucks but if u could downlode it i proboly would i dont no

Werbung:

Liister87

Sorry i didnt see that thread! :) Mario!

It would be great if it was an additional upgrade sent through connect24, i wouldnt mind paying some points...

BUT i dont want to buy a new dvd for it.

Sorry again for a repeat thread..

Gdog

BeatMario said:
WHAT?

I hate it when they do this.
Ever since the GBASP came out.
Then the DSPhat and DSLite.
NOW THE WII?
What the hell are they doing...?

I totally agree with you. But honestly, I have about 3 dvd players in my house, so there would be no need

Squiddy

Uh - are you all living under a rock or something? ;)

Yes, there WILL be a Wii with DVD playback - but only in Japan suppsoedly by 2008, and the DVD Drive playback hoo-hah is being developed by Sonic Software. 1 of the reasons why Nintendo won't make a firmware update with the Wii Disc drives for the EU and USA is because paying for royalites to get DVD playback on Wii is cost a ton - and Ninty being the pro-gaming company they are, won't do it.

Meh, I'm saving up for a 64DD and Panasonic Q anyway - the Q in particular, makes every other console in existance look like plastic pieces of crap. :)

And also with Blu-Ray going mainstream and HDTVs getting affordable next year why do we even need DVD? :.

Squiddy

Gdog said:
Panasonic Q?

0_o

And you call yourself a gamer?

The Panasonic Q is a GameCube made by Panasonic in Japan - since Matsushita (owned by Panasonic) made the discs for the GameCube, Nintendo allowed them to make a GameCube console with DVD Playback.

It was only released in Japan but because it was over £399, it made more sense to buy a Cube and DVD Player - so it failed terriblly with small sales. They look beautiful though - and complete any Ninty gamer's collection.

zman135

No one would buy it, any one who could aford a wii, already has to have a DVD player, so it would just be a waste of money for Nintindo and the buyer

Gdog

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
Panasonic Q?

0_o

The Panasonic Q is a GameCube made by Panasonic in Japan - since Matsushita (owned by Panasonic) made the discs for the GameCube, Nintendo allowed them to make a GameCube console with DVD Playback.

It was only released in Japan but because it was over £399, it made more sense to buy a Cube and DVD Player - so it failed terriblly with small sales. They look beautiful though - and complete any Ninty gamer's collection.

Alright dude. I never called myself a gamer. Calm down

Giga-Bowser

Squiddy said:
Gdog said:
Panasonic Q?

0_o

that is correct, i would like to have one of these, mabey when i am oler i will go shopping on eBay with £2,000 and pick one of these babys up, after all i do want to be the ulimate Nintendo gamer! :)

Quinn

If Its free, i would get it. Its unnessecary tho, becuz as about 7649774 ppl said before, everyone has a dvd playing appliance. heck mines built into my tv. i just press input and it goes from wii, to dvd

Werbung: