wii points

alanmccabe

hi i have seen a few site's saying i can transfer my star points from the nintendo web-site into wii points can any1 help me on how to do this??????

Werbung:

Adiman423

you can't at the moment. I was on the phone to nintendo this morning and they told me that you cannot exchange your stars for wii points at the moment. Even if they do, i am not so sure what the ratio will be. At the lowest i think it could be 1 wii point per star.

Ryano

You can not do it at all yet so there's no point trying, and nintendo probadly won't let you do it for a long time coming.

Ryano

yeah right....if it was at 1 star= 5 points I could get like 50,000 points, if there gonna ever do it, the exchange rate won't be abything like that.

guyofgod

alanmccabe said:
hi i have seen a few site's saying i can transfer my star points from the nintendo web-site into wii points can any1 help me on how to do this??????

They used to do this but not anymore. I don't know if they ever will again but you can get wallpapers! haha, I don't think anyone needs those though.

hockeyhero

Redonee said:
i posted alot of messages but i dont gets any coins? why ?

redonee you only get points for posting in the wii section but next time please post the question in the right section

thank you,
hockeyhero:friends:

Werbung: