wii points too much?

Pythorne

Everyone would want that, who wouldnt. Getting more stuff for the Wii is what we want. I wish we had a 5000 coins card in the Americas though.
Brettfett the post you posted on this thread is the same on the thread you created, again try not to create Unnecessary threads.
This is considered spamming which is not allowed at Wii pros.
Your new here so its an exception, but try not to spam.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Brettfett said:
I agree. Nintendo should at least have given you 10,000 wii points when you bought the wii, just so you can try it out. And $5.00 for Urban Champion? NOOOOO!!!!! :dance2:

10,000 wii points!!! whats the point of having vc then?

guyofgod

At first, I thought that it was ok. Then I realized that downloads don't cost nintendo a single cent! All they have to make is one copy and have everyone pay them to download that one copy. That is crazy and should be FREE :mega_shok:

Werbung:

Squiddy

Luigi said:
At first, I thought that it was ok. Then I realized that downloads don't cost nintendo a single cent! All they have to make is one copy and have everyone pay them to download that one copy. That is crazy and should be FREE :mega_shok:

Actually, it costs a moderate amount of money to make games smoother and successfully convert the game with official emulators and translation. You try it without a single bug.

So quit your whining.