Wii Play - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

fztcar

RE: WiiPlay - WiiPros Official Thread

they limit you on the game? like how so? you can only play it so many times and then its disabled or what? or just after a certain number of hits the point is given out?

k-boz

i only like billiards and table tennis, the rest are like so totally boring oh my daze!

beerbert

its a alright game especially for people who have just got there wii cuz its a game where u test out the wiimote. i honeslty bought it pretty much for the wiimote cuz i wanted another

jesta

Must admit I only bought it for the wiimote, but i think the duck hunt and air hockey are great 2player games.

Jailbreak

im so rubbish at the cow racing, i just cant control them lol. oh well, im rubbish at all racing games

supersujay

is this game sold in stores and does any one no how much it is on us dollars and where can i buy it and wht games it has?

kaitora

i got it for the remote... but i don't play it a lot now... the cow races are good... but i find i'm rubbish at find mii minigame... it's so difficult when you reach find the odd mii out stages

Werbung:

Ryano

kaitora said:
i got it for the remote... but i don't play it a lot now... the cow races are good... but i find i'm rubbish at find mii minigame... it's so difficult when you reach find the odd mii out stages

I used to get my brothers an sis to help me out when I got that ar. xD