Wii music

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
skyclaw said:
Jailbreak said:
Does anyone know if any more games in the future will let you listen to music in game like excite truck?

currently driver lets you do that, you can skip the song in game by pressing the + button

I find that very dissapointing that theres only 2 games so far were you can play your own music...

what games?!!...i didn't know about that......

Werbung:

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
skyclaw said:
Jailbreak said:
Does anyone know if any more games in the future will let you listen to music in game like excite truck?

currently driver lets you do that, you can skip the song in game by pressing the + button

I find that very dissapointing that theres only 2 games so far were you can play your own music...

Excite Truck and Super Smash Bros Brawl

hockeyhero

Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
skyclaw said:
Jailbreak said:

really you can have your own music on brawl......*goes off to buy sd card*

Danny

hockeyhero said:
Danny said:
hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
skyclaw said:
Jailbreak said:

really you can have your own music on brawl......*goes off to buy sd card*
Yea its a cool feature called "My Music" :D

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Danny My Music is a completely different thing....so no as of yet music can not be played on Brawl.

ohhh man.....i was looking forward to that feature.......:(......*goes, finds the reciept and returns sd card....*

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
Danny My Music is a completely different thing....so no as of yet music can not be played on Brawl.

ohhh man.....i was looking forward to that feature.......:(......*goes, finds the reciept and returns sd card....*

I said as of yet mate...there's still a chance;)

Jailbreak

i really hope u can!!!!!!!! mario kart would be good for this as well cause ssbm had great music so you probably wouldnt want it as much on it.

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
i really hope u can!!!!!!!! mario kart would be good for this as well cause ssbm had great music so you probably wouldnt want it as much on it.

I think nearly all the ninty games have awesome music.....especially Mario Kart games:)

kaitora

yeah, maybe a developer could add support so that you can play your own music from the SD in games... imagine a need for speed like that! awesome

Werbung: