Wii Kick?

Gdog

Matt said:
New remote coming out? - Rumour has it:

wiikick.jpg

Is it for a football game, keep fit game or fighting?

Just wondering, where did you find this picture?

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i wonder when something like this will come out....i would think that if people can get injured with a wiimote then this will be the leading cause of death when it comes out lol

Phillysoul11

i still think the whole wii fit is a bad idea... i mean i understand that when people hear "this video game is a workout!" that they will buy it...but if i want to workout...im not going to do it on my wii... ill go to the gym lol

Gdog

lu1g1 said:
i still think the whole wii fit is a bad idea... i mean i understand that when people hear "this video game is a workout!" that they will buy it...but if i want to workout...im not going to do it on my wii... ill go to the gym lol

Well, until some of those people become fit enough to go to the gym on a regular basis, this would probably be sufficient :)

Phillysoul11

lol i just dont think it will be that effective....i saw the vids... and i think its a bad idea...not for nintendo...just for the people who buy it.

wiipointsmaster

Gdog said:
lu1g1 said:

Well, until some of those people become fit enough to go to the gym on a regular basis, this would probably be sufficient :)

ya what Gdog said and also some people are too lazy to go to they gym or they simply can't go for some reason. if they have this at home then it would be like an alternative and it is also fun so people will actually enjoy excersising.

Werbung: