Wii Keyboard?

Werbung:

Mario

Adiman423 said:
Wait a minute i tested out a mini USB keyboard I have on my wii, and it worked fine. Why are you guys complaining. About the issue of typing speed, it's up to you. so my advice is to try out a regular USB keyboard that you would use on your computer....... if you have one that is.
nuff said

Please try not to double post ;)

Thanks

Gdog

supersujay said:
ok thnx it only works in typing emails but i don't care about emails so much more useful in the internet channel thou

was there any point in this post? stop spamming please

Ryano

Gdog said:
supersujay said:
ok thnx it only works in typing emails but i don't care about emails so much more useful in the internet channel thou

Yaah it is starting to get annoying, so will you PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR STUPID WASTE OF A POST SPAMMING

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Gdog said:
supersujay said:

Yaah it is starting to get annoying, so will you PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR STUPID WASTE OF A POST SPAMMING

i bet half of his 745(or something) are coins that he got from spamming.

Supersujay you are a experienced pro member and you should know spamming is not allowed here so please can you stop.

thank you:friends:

hockeyhero

i've noticed that a lot of the new people who are joining are spamming and making useless posts for coins.

People should know that this forum is not all about coins and that the loyalty scheme isn't something that you get after a month. If you spam to get coins and think that you will get away with it then think again because matt and the mods will take away the coins that you got from spamming.

So please stop spamming everyone.

thank you:friends:

Apakarta

yah plz stop spam...well back to what the thred is about, well i think that we can use keyboard on the internet channel next firmware

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Apakarta said:
yah plz stop spam...well back to what the thred is about, well i think that we can use keyboard on the internet channel next firmware

i hope they'll do that because it'll be cool going on the internet on a big sreen tv and to be able to type fast and stuff. It's like you have your very own mac mini...lol:dance2:

:friends: