Wii is fastest selling cosole ever!!!.....in the UK

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Well...to let you know the wii is the most selling console on the world...(i read it on an article)but is not the best i read another article saying Xbox 360 was the best(i hate Xboxs)

It doesn't matter what an article says, thats just someones personal opinion, different people have different opinions.

I dont know i was just telling dude i still think that ps3 and wiis are the best consoles ever(the wii whit his controlls and ps3 whit its graphics)

Werbung:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
Well...to let you know the wii is the most selling console on the world...(i read it on an article)but is not the best i read another article saying Xbox 360 was the best(i hate Xboxs)

It doesn't matter what an article says, thats just someones personal opinion, different people have different opinions.

I dont know i was just telling dude i still think that ps3 and wiis are the best consoles ever(the wii whit his controlls and ps3 whit its graphics)

Sorry but you were saying as if because the article said the 360 was the best then you immediately thought it was the best.

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

I can see your first review as a game journalist now

"The game was.........meh"

I've already reviewed 4 games...
And sales never reflect on the quality of a console. ;)

I'm only messing with ya mate, its just funny how many posts that you just say....."meh"

u stole the word "meh" from the simpsons episode when they go to blockoworld