Wii is a lollipop? Sony Quote

supersujay

wow u have to pay 850 dollars for a wii sucks for u maybe u should buy one from america and get it shipped to u only 250 us dollars here

Werbung:

pure_mind_games

Squiddy said:
But the only reason I'm holding out on the PS3 is because I feel there's not enough games suite to my tastes (I'm all retro y'see, hence me loving the VC :-B) but right now, MotorStorm, Resistance and Ninja Gaiden Sigma look great in the Virgin bundle

Ninja Gaiden is great (Fing Hard aswell), a serious MUST HAVE game

pure_mind_games

supersujay said:
wow u have to pay 850 dollars for a wii sucks for u maybe u should buy one from america and get it shipped to u only 250 us dollars here

seriously dude read before posting, we're talking about PS3.

(opps, can a mod merge these?)

MaxiPower

lol were did ya think i live haha that would suck if it was that dear

Squiddy

supersujay said:

[size=xx-large]YOU HEARD OF ECONOMY!!??[/size]

No, Wii costs £180 here which would be around $300. Expensive for you, VERY cheap to us. But Wii is region-locked, so you can't try buying one in America and ship it to the UK. :)

killtheoldway

yeerr, the wii is £179.99 which is just over $300, the PS3 is about £400? which is about $800 i think there we go but there is teh economy sde of things so yep the wii si good value or money!

Liister87

killtheoldway said:
yeerr, the wii is £179.99 which is just over $300, the PS3 is about £400? which is about $800 i think there we go but there is teh economy sde of things so yep the wii si good value or money!

The wii is pretty well priced i thought:

£179.99 for Wii, WiiSports and WiiMote+NunChuck

£200 for Wii, WiiSports WiiMote+Nunchuck and ANY GAME

£280 (?) for Wii, WiiSports, WiiMote+NunChuck and ANY FOUR GAMES

Not bad, pretty sweet, i went for the £200 and got Wii, WiiSports and Zelda: TP

killtheoldway

i got my wii from a whole saler so it was £155 but i had to pay VAT so it was like umm nearly £170 so not to bad

GoldenAssassin

Squiddy said:
supersujay said:

[size=xx-large]YOU HEARD OF ECONOMY!!??[/size]

No, Wii costs £180 here which would be around $300. Expensive for you, VERY cheap to us. But Wii is region-locked, so you can't try buying one in America and ship it to the UK. :)

Actually, "economy" has nothing to do with the Wii's value price. True, the Pound is stronger than the Dollar at the moment, but the pricetags on the Wii are adjusted relative to country. Nintendo doesn't say, "Oh, we'll sell the Wii for a 40% hardware discount price in Britain because we like Elizabeth." Everyone in the world is paying the exact same MSRP balanced to their economies' strength.

Squiddy

pure_mind_games said:
austin_mini75 said:
honestly bite me....

im 25 at work with jack all to do i can be a fan boy if i want to i mean it is a wii forum isent it?

true, but no one likes fanboy's no matter where they are.

Exactly, they can ruin perfectly mature discussions in gaming. :(

Werbung:
I have both the wii and the ps3. And the wii wins.
The ps3 is just an upgraded ps2. and thats not a bad thing. the ps2 was one of the greatest consoles of all time. but is it worth buying one now? no. the games aren't here yet and playing resistance is good for the first 50 times.
the wii has better gameplay, more fun and with games like resi 4 and warioware, the wii is taking my time more than sonys very fat black lump