Wii Homebrew Channel beta (10min trial)

jesta

A custom Wii channel created by Team Twiizers, the same people responsible for the Twilight Hack. It allows homebrew to be run from the SD card in a similar fashion to the Twilight Hack, but from the Wii menu, so is more convenient. Currently the Wii Homebrew Channel available for public release is a beta. Currently it allows ten minutes of usage before expiring. Once the channel has expired, it cannot be reinstalled, so it's suggested you use the allocated ten minutes wisely.

Installation

Assuming the Twilight Hack is already installed on your Wii;
  1. Download the installer from the section below.
  2. Place the installer file on the root of your SD card.
  3. Rename the file to boot.elf
  4. Run the Twilight Hack, and allow the installer to load.
  5. READ THE DISCLAIMER! In the very unlikely case your Wii should be bricked by the installer, this will let you know where you stand in regards to Team Twiizers.
  6. Press the RESET button on your Wii.
The installation should be automatic from this point on, and your Wii will reboot.
The Homebrew Channel is the new channel with no skin/theme.
Removal
  1. removing the channel can be done with the channel management in the wii system software.
  2. the homebrew channel will be displayed with a questionmark and with three questionmarks (???) as the name.
  3. after removal of the channel it can't be reinstalled for another ten minutes of usage.
Download here

Link

Werbung:

guyofgod

Yep! I have been waiting for them to release their code on it ;) I saw this just now as well! I'll post if it works for me or not when I get home.

guyofgod

Mr. White, this is not the forum to post that. Nor, do I think, that anyone will be willing to give you any if that is what you were leading too.

Just a future reference ;) Welcome to The Wii Forum!

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

in other words we can have all the items and hearts and everything on zelda for a 10 minute limit? or was this just 1 of the much things u can do with it? i dont really get it...please send me a private message about it