Wii Guns

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
The Zapper comes with a game so I won't be using the one posted above me^^

what game does the zapper come with? some people say it will probably come with resident evil 4 but is that true?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Apakarta said:
i'll w8 for the zapper, its nintendo who has make it so it has to be ¨really good

ya i bet it'll be a good accessory to have if you like shooting games...by the way when is the zapper coming out?

Wii

Hopefully they will release some kind of House of the Dead game, that would be great. I remember playing Nintendo Scope with my old Snes bazooka. :)

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Ryano said:
The Zapper comes with a game so I won't be using the one posted above me^^

what game does the zapper come with? some people say it will probably come with resident evil 4 but is that true?

No the Zapper comes with Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, not Resi 4.

Becky

Wii said:
Is there any shoot 'em up games yet?

I played Red Steel for all of 20 minutes yesterday and it was a shooter. Unfortunately, I thought it was pretty awful. Far Cry Vengeance is a shooter too, but that's supposedly bad as well.

However, there's always Metroid Prime 3, due out shortly here in the UK and already available in the US. Now that's getting some positive feedback.

How well these games will work with the gun probably depends on how well developed the game is, but done correctly it could be quite an immersive experience. :)

Werbung: