Wii DVD update soon?

Kirby

The Wii is not formatted to support the readings from a DVDs. The way that a Wii disc is formatted is different from a DVD. Even if Nintendo did make an update, the discs wouldn't work.

Werbung:

guyofgod

Kirby said:
The Wii is not formatted to support the readings from a DVDs. The way that a Wii disc is formatted is different from a DVD. Even if Nintendo did make an update, the discs wouldn't work.

Also, there is a dvd player called Wii that even LOOKS like the wii. Of course, it's somewhere in Japan so no one really cares.

guyofgod

Theherolink_1 said:
well...maybe i will call them to hack my wii

Oh yeah, let me act that one out.

*ring ring*
Nintendo : This is nintendo speaking!
Theherolink_1 : yes, I would like you to hack my wii to play dvds or even bluerays like the playstation 3!
Nintendo : *click*

Theherolink_1

Luigi said:
Theherolink_1 said:

*ring ring*
Theherolink_1 : yes, I would like you to hack my wii to play dvds or even bluerays like the playstation 3!

HAHAHA!!! that was funny....but dude im serious....

hockeyhero

Theherolink_1 said:
Luigi said:
Theherolink_1 said:

*ring ring*

HAHAHA!!! that was funny....but dude im serious....

lol.....i dont think they would hack your wii for you and as luigi said they would probably hang up on you.......:mega_shok:

Pythorne

I like the phone convo...keep up the humour.
Nintendo would never have it hacked for you, but you can obviously get it hacked from somewhere else. Its not that expensive like of the 360 or Ps3.

yoshi

that would be soo cool if they made a dvd channel or something. good question wiipointsmaster i was wondering that too

Werbung: